Vision Machine Measuring System
Our Metrology and Inspection Laboratory in Hertford just got bigger with the addition of a state of the art Vision Machine Measuring System.
This Vision Machine Measuring System combines the flexibility of a high-quality zoom lens with the speed of a state of the art digital colour camera:
- Programmable white LED stage and coaxial light
- Programmable white LED 4-quadrant ring light
- High resolution and high-speed CMOS colour camera
- High-quality zoom optics with interchangeable lenses
- 7:1 ratio zoom unit for 0.5x to 7x magnification
- Equipped with TP20 touch probe
- Full inspection reports printed in minutes
This new equipment offers the followings advantages:
- Fully CNC programmable;
- Fragile components measured with limited handling;
- Reduction in inspection time;
- Improved reliability in component inspection;
The equipment’s software is based for initiate icon-based operation and features image and analysis techniques for sophisticated X-Y edge detecting and accurate auto-focusing for height measurement.
The highly stable algorithms give excellent repeatability and allow easy part-programming.
The enormously versatile and user-friendly basic software for QUICK VISION measuring systems, the sophisticated structure, practical tools and excellent on-screen representation open up a whole new world of efficient measurement.
With QVPAK, even extremely complex measurement processes can be planned, controlled and evaluated easily.