Our company Fluorinoid® register, based on elastomer, PTFE and thermoplastic technologies includes over 500 materials that offer exceptional characteristics enabling them to operate in demanding environmental conditions at temperatures to over 300°C.
PTFE, PEEK, PPS, PFA, PVDF, PPS, ETFE, PCTFE and many, many more.
- High chemical resistance
- Low co-efficient of friction
- Exceptional dielectric properties
- Thermal Insulation
- Good wear resistance
We ensure the highest standards of finished product by retaining complete control of the manufacturing process, whilst converting compounds into semi-finished stock. Compounds can be moulded, extruded and processed into sheet and tape or machined components to suit specific requirements.
- Advice on material selection to meet specific applications
- Customer specific blends including colour pigments to provide exclusivity
- Formulation and in-house blending of special material compounds in a clean and controlled environment
- A variety of fillers including Glass, Carbon, Graphite, Bronze, Ekonol and Aluminium
- Testing of materials and finished products to a wide range of European, US and International standards